Used and Rebuilt Equipment & Power Supplies
Phoenix Induction typically has a large stock of used induction power supplies and other related equipment . If you are looking to save money, then a used or rebuilt power supply may be the right value for you. When Phoenix Induction rebuilds a power supply the following tasks are completed:
- All of the water paths are acid flushed .
- The hoses, hose barbs and hose clamps are replaced.
- The power supply cabinet components are removed, the power supply cabinet is sandblasted and painted.
- The passive components are tested and replaced as required.
- Any obsolete components are replaced.
- Any faulty wiring is replaced.
- All of the logic boards are cleaned, tested and repaired.
- All of the hoses, hose barbs and hose clamps are replaced.
- The bus work is sandblasted.
- The operation of the protection circuits is verified. Any faulty components are replaced.
- The operation of the power supply is tested.
See the pictures below of common equipment and power supplies which are typically available. Also, see our Web Specials page for any great deals. Please call our Sales Department for pricing, information, and to see if a used and/or a rebuilt power supply or other piece of equipment right for your application. (248-486-8760)
* This website is not sanctioned or approved by any of the listed manufacturers or trademarks listed. Phoenix Induction is not an authorized distributor or representative for any of the listed manufacturers.